Monday, May 20, 2013



It's never been easy,
But love is worth fighting for.
I'll take my pen,
And write a letter to you once more.

Stay true to God my love,
And never give up the fight!
We both know that God,
Is working through all our life.

Take heart in this,
He is faithful and filled with love.
And nothing is too hard for Him,
Nothing, under the sun.

Be able to stand alone my dear,
When the world falls apart.
Knowing you serve the reigning Lord,
Who should hold all of your heart.

And if you don't know, know this,
I am waiting here for you.
I look forward to the day we meet
When you come walking into my life.

And I have and am going to save,
Everything I can save for you.
Because my love, I love you,
With every breath in me.

So stand true and strong in the word of God,
Fight the Devil with the sword of truth.
Knowing that theres more to this life,
Then the wares that the world give you.

And let's serve the Lord together my love,
With kindness and love in our hearts.
With the word as the lamp unto our feet,
As the light within our hearts.

1 comment:

  1. the first two lines...... beautiful.
    the whole poem.... magnificent

    you have perfect timing in your sharing these poems with me on facebook.
    I wish I could say I'm this strong in my relationship with God but frankly speaking it's not at all what it should or could be.
    but these poems- they are so very encouraging.

    thank you <3

    ReplyDelete